Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c06/h04/mnt/187906/domains/blog.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 430
Come on a safari adventure with us and make your own animal mask! Little ones can choose the hippo, lion, tiger or monkey and then have hours of role play fun. Our safari masks are so easy to make, the hard part is choosing which one!
You will need:
- Print-out of our masks (Download the masks here)
- Colouring pencils/felt tips/crayons
- Hole punch
1. Download and print mask
2. Colour it in
2. Cut it out, following the lines
4. Punch a hole on either side, as indicated
5. Thread through a length of elastic to fit your around your child’s head
To make things even more exciting, we’re giving away a Skip Hop Zoo backpack to the best safari mask creation! Simply take a photo of the finished product and visit our Facebook page to find out how to be in with a chance of winning.