- If you want to add a little sparkle, grab cosmetic glitter rather than craft glitter which can get stuck in little peepers
- Delve into your own makeup bag for things like eyeliner which are safe to use around the eyes
- Go big – a whole-face design is much easier to achieve than a small design which requires more intricate details
- Use a simple colour palette
- Let each colour dry before moving onto the next
- Keep in mind your child’s age – younger children are more likely to rub their eyes so consider leaving them bare
- Use cotton buds, paint brushes and fingers as inexpensive tools
To celebrate our safari designs, we’re giving away a Skip Hop Zoo backpack to the best safari mask creation! Click here for more info.