More facts about a baby’s sleep you might not know…
- Sleep begets sleep: a well-rested baby is more likely to sleep better at night than a baby who has been kept awake in the day.
- After 3-6 months, babies will enter deep sleep faster and stay in a deep sleep for longer – meaning a little extra shut-eye for you.
- Newborns are only really alert for around 3 minutes of every hour during the day, and even less at night.
- Babies often sleep with their eyes open.
- Babies sigh a lot in their sleep to take more oxygen into their developing lungs.
Remember to take advantage of our offer this month. You’ll receive a free JoJo Bunny Comforter worth £10 when you spend £40 on our baby and kids’ sleep essentials. Click here to shop the campaign.